JKBOSE Class 9th Poltical Science Notes
JKBOSE Class 9th Poltical Science Notes PDF Download. If you are the students of Jammu and Kashmir and are looking for important questions and Notes of Poltical Science Subject then you are at right place. Get JKBOSE important Study Materials Notes of all the subjects for Class 9th in this site but in this article we will provide you Poltical Science Notes for Class 9th. So keep visiting and get the free and best notes.
Download JKBOSE Class 9th Poltical Science PDF Notes.
- Unit -1 What is Democracy - Why Democracy
- Unit- 2 Constitutional Design
- Unit- 3 Electoral Politics
- Unit- 4 Working of Institutions
- Unit- 5 Democratic Rights
- Unit- 6 Electoral Politics in Erstwhile State of Jammu and Kashmir
Learning Objectives of JKBOSE Class 9th Poltical Science Subject
Unit - 1 What is Democracy - Why Democracy
- Making students aware of democracy.
- Understanding the importance of democracy.
- Identifying the symptoms of democracy.
- Understanding the rights of citizens in a democracy.
- Understanding the basis of social struggle and social justice in a democracy.
Unit- 2 Constitutional Design
- Understanding the importance of the Constitution.
- To study the characteristics of the Indian Constitution.
- Understanding the process of constitutional construction.
- Recognizing local communities involved in constitutional construction.
- To study important paragraphs of the Indian Constitution.
Unit- 3 Electoral Politics
- Understanding the importance of the electoral process.
- Understanding the rights and responsibilities of participating in electoral politics.
- To study the election process।
- Understanding the characteristics of constituencies.
- Understanding the social and economic effects of electoral politics.
Unit- 4 Working of Institutions
- Understanding the prominence of Indian constitutional institutions.
- Understanding the functioning of institutions.
- Understanding the roles and functions of institutions.
- Understanding the need to improve the functioning of institutions.
- Understanding the process of conflict and cooperation between institutions.
Unit- 5 Democratic Rights
- Understanding the importance of democratic rights.
- Understanding and protecting the rights of citizens.
- To study important democratic rights.
- Understanding the utility and limitations of rights.
- Understanding the impact of rights violence and their violation.
Unit- 6 Electoral Politics in Erstwhile State of Jammu and Kashmir
- Understanding the characteristics of electoral politics of Jammu and Kashmir.
- To study the characteristics of the electoral process.
- To study the democratic process in Jammu and Kashmir after the reorganization.
- Understanding the problems and challenges of the electoral system of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Understanding the importance of citizens participation in electoral politics.
JKBOSE Class 9th Poltical Science Important Questions
What is the basic idea behind Democracy?
Answer: The basic idea of democracy includes citizens participation, freedom, equality, justice, and republican governance. This means that citizens have the right to choose, specify, and operate their government. Democracy establishes shared justice, common suffrage, and equal order with all.
How does democracy promote equity among citizens?
Answer: In a democracy, all citizens have electoral rights and can freely choose their leader. This gives them a chance to take advantage of all the common laws simultaneously. All citizens have the right to contribute equally to the calculation of votes, thereby increasing the sense of equality. Furthermore, legal and constitutional procedures in a democracy apply equally to all who reduce horrors and distinctions.
What are the key features of a democratic constitution?
Answer: The constitutional framework includes the main features of a democratic constitution। It defines the organization, system, laws, judiciary, rights and duties of citizens. The constitutional framework describes the objectives, values, and principles of a democratic constitution। It details the establishment of individual organizations of governance, their scope of work, and rights. The constitutional framework also guarantees citizens the protection and protection of their rights.
What factors are considered in the design of a constitution?
Answer: The design of the constitution has many factors to be mediated. These include organization of governance, government system, federalism or selection of centralization, establishment of constitutional judiciary, general directorial principles, power relations between states and central government, The general values of democratic structure are included etc. The design of the constitution seeks to organize the general bonds, structures, and functions of the judiciary so that the judiciary can conduct the courtesan phansi set out in the constitution.
How does electoral politics contribute to democratic decision-making?
Answer: Election politics contributes significantly to democratic decision making. Through this, citizens get the right to choose the leader who honors their opinion. The voice of citizens plays an important role in government decision by electing leaders by election. People get a chance to effectively incorporate their demands and needs into government processes by the election process. This gives elected representatives a universal mandate which they use effectively for the interests of the people.
What is the roll of political parties in electoral politics?
Answer: Political parties have an important role in election politics. These parties organize to get a majority in the political exchange of citizens. The parties select leaders based on policy ideology, programs and orders. They organize the demands and interests of citizens and try to involve them effectively in government decisions. Political parties increase participation in elections through the administrative capacity of leaders, policy ideology and assistance to citizens.
How do institutions ensure the functioning of a democratic system?
Answer: Institutions work to ensure the operation of the democratic system. These institutions are established by the Constitution and follow the rules and procedures laid down in the Constitution। Institutions are employed in various fields, such as judiciary, Election Commission, Ministry of Home Affairs, banks, media etc. These institutions follow the rules, distribute justice, conduct the electoral process and protect universal interests। Institutions manage the administrative and legal functions of leaders so that they follow the provisions of the Constitution and maintain fairness and justice in democratic exchanges.
What are democratic rights?
Answer: Democratic rights represent the values and rights protected by the Constitution to citizens. These rights give citizens the right to freedom, participation, generality, justice, and various freedoms. Freedom in these rights is freedom of thinking and thought of the individual, attainment of justice by the judiciary, freedom of voice dissemination through media, social, cultural and religious equality, secularism, And ideological freedom is involved. These rights are warranted by the Constitution to the citizens and provide them with a guarantee of freedom and security.
What was the nature of electoral politics in the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir?
Answer: The former state of Kashmir had characteristics of election politics. The circumstances here were quite unethical and conflicting and the Election Commission faced difficulties in conducting the election process. The authorities were not introduced and some parties of power signed the election using illegal measures. Due to terrorist activities and rebellions it was impossible to follow the periods and rules laid down in the election process. Due to the role and contrasts between Jammu and Kashmir, there was political oppression and lack of mutual trust in the elections.
What is the signalance of democratic rights?
Answer: The importance of democratic rights is immense. These rights guarantee citizens freedom and strategic justice. Through these rights the citizen can influence government decisions, have the right to voice his voice and present his needs and demands effectively. These rights protect the attainment of justice by the judiciary and provide the general public with a means to protest against government power and fight for the public interest. Therefore, democratic rights ensure active participation, justice, and freedom of citizens and build a dedicated and independent democratic society.